Quicken Security Prices

Options
Jose
Jose Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Investing (Windows)
About Monday July 18, 2022, the current prices in some securities at Fidelity were reporting a current price of $0.00. As of today it's much worse ALL securities show a current price of $0.00, in all Fidelity accounts. Does anyone know why??

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jose said:
    About Monday July 18, 2022, the current prices in some securities at Fidelity were reporting a current price of $0.00. As of today it's much worse ALL securities show a current price of $0.00, in all Fidelity accounts. Does anyone know why??
    Hello @Jose

I am sorry to hear about these issues with incorrect security information. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to connect to online banking services. Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jose
    Jose Member ✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was only the Fidelity account, now I see that it is happening on any account with a ticker symbol - mutual fund, stock or ETF. This zero price issue is manifested on the Accounts: Vertical Column right part of the screen, Show Amounts is On/Checked. When the register for the account is visible on the left column and I select the Holdings Button > Show Value, all the Quote Price are blank and the information clock circle call out states 'Last Updated Never'. The value of the accounts show zero except for the cash in the account, this is on both the holding and the account list on the right hand column of the screen. I did as you requested, Tool > Account List > All Accounts, connection method on all the accounts is question is Direct Connect. Also when in Tools > Online Center > Holdings Tab, it does show the price. It is only affecting Holdings from the register screen and the Accounts column as stated earlier. I believe this started happening with the last Quicken Update. I'm using Quicken Premier 242.8 Build 27.1.42.8 on a Widows laptop.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Jose - have you tried doing a validate?  There is an option to repair or rebuild price history.  Take note of the "Important" messages.  Please do a backup before you do this, just in case.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Jose - I forgot to mention that sometimes "Rebuild investing lots" will correct pricing issues as well.
  • Jose
    Jose Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I did as suggested and did a Validate file, Rebuild investing lots and correct investment price history. It didn't work, I still am only seeing the cash and cost basis on the net worth and account values.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Is it on the net worth reports that you are seeing just cost?  If so, then check that the "Include unrealized gains" is check marked on the Advanced tab of the report settings and options.

Otherwise, I would recommend contacting Quicken Customer Support.  They can look at your error logs and account setup and hopefully can find a solution for your issue.
  • Jose
    Jose Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank You, I will try that.
This discussion has been closed.