One Step Updates

dpkhwk
dpkhwk Quicken Windows Subscription Member
since June 24, One Step Updates has not been working properly. It says the accounts are updated, but that there are no new transactions. No new transactions show up in the register, even though I can see them at the bank website. I can download them from the bank site, but that is inconvenient. I tried resetting the One Step Download as suggested in help, but that did not improve the situation. If it were just one account, I would expect the problem is with the bank, but this is happening to all my accounts for which I have always used One Step Update. I have a Quicken subscription on Windows 10Pro

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    dpkhwk said:
    since June 24, One Step Updates has not been working properly. It says the accounts are updated, but that there are no new transactions. No new transactions show up in the register, even though I can see them at the bank website. I can download them from the bank site, but that is inconvenient. I tried resetting the One Step Download as suggested in help, but that did not improve the situation. If it were just one account, I would expect the problem is with the bank, but this is happening to all my accounts for which I have always used One Step Update. I have a Quicken subscription on Windows 10Pro
    Hello @dpkhwk

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking issues. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, be sure to confirm that there are no active filters obscuring transactions from view by clicking the green Reset button just above the register, where it appears. Next, click the box with the word Date at the top of the associated column in the register, itself, so that the triangular arrow next to it changes directions. 

If the transactions are still failing to appear, try looking at the location of your current active data file. You can check this by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that the data file is located on your computer and not an external hard drive or cloud-based storage service.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.