Dupicate data for 2 different investment accounts

Options
Stable One
Stable One Member
edited September 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I have two accounts named Rollover and Roth with account number140XXXXXX and 489XXXXXX both are listed correctly in the Account register, but the Roth account contains the same data as the Rollover account. I have tried to reactivate the Roth account several times and by way the Rollover account is correct.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have two accounts named Rollover and Roth with account number140XXXXXX and 489XXXXXX both are listed correctly in the Account register, but the Roth account contains the same data as the Rollover account. I have tried to reactivate the Roth account several times and by way the Rollover account is correct.
    Hello @Stable One

I am sorry to hear about this issue with adding Roth accounts and duplications. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, did you recently have to deactivate your accounts from online banking services because of an error message, or something similar? Which financial institution(s) are these accounts associated with? 

I look forward to your answers, and hope to provide further recommendations if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.