How do I save/close Rearrange Accounts form?

Options
TimMarciniak
TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
Hi.

I can't seem to save the Rearrange Accounts form. It always seems to extend beyond the range of my screen so I'm forced to click the top-right X that only asks if I meant to Cancel?
Windows 11
Quicken Premier via Subscription

Best Answers

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rearrange Accounts pane seems tied to the main window height. It's a bug.
    Close the Rearrange Accounts pane. Make the main Quicken window 1/2 its height, and try again.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• TimMarciniak
    TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Seems the Save only shows up on 1080p... smh
    Windows 11
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @timmarciniak - here is a way I found to get around your issue.  It worked for me, and it might for you as well.

Click on the little triangle to the left of "Account" on the Account Bar to hide the Account Bar.

Then, click on the "gear" icon to bring up the menu and then click on "Rearrange Accounts"

If it doesn't work on the first try, you might night to maximize the Quicken window first.
  • TimMarciniak
    TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have a 1440p UHD monitor and updating the High DPI scaling override to "System (Enhanced)" works for this and my other minor font issues.
    Windows 11
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Timmarciniak - you found a great solution.  Thank you for circling back and sharing.  We have had other users with similar issues and what you have found is a great help.  
This discussion has been closed.