Seacoast National Bank Direct Connect pulling duplicate transactions.

Options
BstaedL
BstaedL Member ✭✭
Transactions have same Downloaded ID. This started after Seacoast Upgrade. I have deactivated/reactivated accounts and it continues. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BstaedL said:
    Transactions have same Downloaded ID. This started after Seacoast Upgrade. I have deactivated/reactivated accounts and it continues. Any suggestions?
    Hello @BstaedL

I am sorry to hear about this issue with duplicate transactions being downloaded. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you recently had to deactivate, and reactivate, your account(s) from online banking services? Also, what connection method are you using to link your account(s) you can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BstaedL
    BstaedL Member ✭✭
    Options
    I use direct connect. I had to disconnect and reconnect after Seacoast update their online banking and again when I online chatted with Quicken support.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BstaedL said:
    I use direct connect. I had to disconnect and reconnect after Seacoast update their online banking and again when I online chatted with Quicken support.
    Hello @BstaedL

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I am sorry that this issue remains ongoing. 

It's possible that these downloads may stem from the reactivation of the account, but if the issue is continuing, I recommend reaching out to Seacoast support. It may be most beneficial to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these individuals are more likely to have familiarity with third-party software, like Quicken.

I wish I had better news, but the information is not being provided from Quicken's servers, in this case. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.