Why do I have to keep entering in the Login and PIN for USAA

Options
M Flem
M Flem Member
I am asked no less than 20 times to re-enter my USAA Access code and pin each time I do a one-step update. I am asked many many times even when I update another bank account (PNC) and when trying to Sync the account.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    M Flem said:
    I am asked no less than 20 times to re-enter my USAA Access code and pin each time I do a one-step update. I am asked many many times even when I update another bank account (PNC) and when trying to Sync the account.
    Hello @M Flem,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with multiple requests for 2-factor and multi-factor authentication. Thank you for bringing this issue up for discussion here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you been given any kind of new USAA access PIN and ID recently? Also, have you noticed any CC-502 error messages recently? Also, if you are making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), antivirus software, pop-up blockers, or new firewall settings, it may be necessary to remove these or turn them off in order to troubleshoot this issue, as these can sometimes cause connectivity issues that result in symptoms like these.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.