Why won't One-Step Update Summary error messages go away after issues are resolved?

owhitman
owhitman Member ✭✭
Why do I still get error messages (CC-506 and OL-294-A) in the One-Step Update Summary after the issues have obviously been resolved? Transactions are being updated and downloaded successfully but the error messages are still there in every Summary. How do I make them go away?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    owhitman said:
    Why do I still get error messages (CC-506 and OL-294-A) in the One-Step Update Summary after the issues have obviously been resolved? Transactions are being updated and downloaded successfully but the error messages are still there in every Summary. How do I make them go away?
    Hello @owhitman,  

I am sorry to hear about these mysterious error messages continuing even after all other signs indicate that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Before I advise you any further, are these error messages being seen across multiple accounts, associated with more than one financial institution? If the issue seems to revolve around one particular financial institution, which would that be? Also, when did these error messages first begin?

I hope to provide further recommendations after these questions have been answered. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • owhitman
    owhitman Member ✭✭
    CC-506 is on credit card account; OL-294-A is on a bank account.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the bottom of the One Step Update Summary view is a checkbox with text "show just the last update".
    Is this box checkmarked?
    If it's clear, prior error conditions may continue to show even though resolved.
This discussion has been closed.