Wells Fargo Bank Direct Connect not downloading transactions

Options
bbrotschi
bbrotschi Member ✭✭
One step update, or specific account update methods both appear to complete without error, however no transactions have been downloaded since 08/10/2022. It is now 08/15/2022. I have tried the Reset Account (from the Account details tab), no change. I am using Quicken Deluxe (v R42.21 build 27.1.42.21) on Win10 Enterprise.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bbrotschi said:
    One step update, or specific account update methods both appear to complete without error, however no transactions have been downloaded since 08/10/2022. It is now 08/15/2022. I have tried the Reset Account (from the Account details tab), no change. I am using Quicken Deluxe (v R42.21 build 27.1.42.21) on Win10 Enterprise.
    Hello @bbrotschi,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with missing transactions. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, given the connection method and the nature of the issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Wells Fargo support in regards to this problem. I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team for best results, as these individuals are more likely to have familiarity with third-party software, such as Quicken. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bbrotschi
    bbrotschi Member ✭✭
    Options
    the problem seems to have cleared itself. All is working as expected.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bbrotschi said:
    the problem seems to have cleared itself. All is working as expected.
    Hello @bbrotschi

I am so grateful that you took the chance to follow up with us and let us know how things turned out. I am happy to hear that the situation seems to ended in a resolution, although I am sorry that the nature of the problem remains somewhat unclear.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.