Citibank

Options
TanE
TanE Member
After 2yrs I am suddenly unable to download Citibank credit card info. I try to edit the account but after signing into citi, the quicken account page, show Do Not Download. When I click "Edit", Quicken locks up & I have to force quit the Quicken application

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TanE said:
    After 2yrs I am suddenly unable to download Citibank credit card info. I try to edit the account but after signing into citi, the quicken account page, show Do Not Download. When I click "Edit", Quicken locks up & I have to force quit the Quicken application
    Hello @TanE

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you noticed any error messages when trying to download transactions or update Citibank accounts? If so, this situation may be related to the Open Alert regarding Citibank and account connectivity issues linked here. That thread can be followed for any additional details or future updates.

I look forward to your response, and hope to discuss this with you further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • TMJardine
    Options
    I have the same issue. I haven't had any transactions download since 5/15/2022
This discussion has been closed.