Unable to connect to Tiaa Cref for the past month to download transactions

Options
I have several retirement accounts with Tiaa Cref which for years I have been able to download transactions through Direct Connect in Quicken. Since July 8th, I have been unable to download for that account, while other accounts work fine. I get an error after updating that says "Your financial institution does not recognize the account __________" It says that 5 times for each of the accounts I have. I have tried resetting the account, but when it asks me which account matches the account found, the only thing listed is "None of these." Deactivating the online connection and reconnecting asks me for my username and password, but then the box just disappears and no connection was made.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have several retirement accounts with Tiaa Cref which for years I have been able to download transactions through Direct Connect in Quicken. Since July 8th, I have been unable to download for that account, while other accounts work fine. I get an error after updating that says "Your financial institution does not recognize the account __________" It says that 5 times for each of the accounts I have. I have tried resetting the account, but when it asks me which account matches the account found, the only thing listed is "None of these." Deactivating the online connection and reconnecting asks me for my username and password, but then the box just disappears and no connection was made.
    Hello @BlueWRXPride

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty with transaction downloads. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, given the connection method, we would not have access to the servers through which these transactions were made available. I recommend reaching out to TIAA Cref support for additional assistance. It is often best to ask to speak with 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when reaching out to support, as these individuals are most knowledgable about third-party software, such as Quicken. 

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.