Citi CC

Options
This has now been going on for weeks, not being to update my Citi CC's in quicken. Whoever is in charge of this needs to escalate this issue now. For a paid subscription service, this is totally unacceptable.

Comments

• Peter Swanson
    Peter Swanson Member ✭✭
    Options
    I haven't received any transactions for 2 weeks. It is reading my account balance - because I get reconciliation adjustments.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Citi Credit Cards only: authorization problems or CC-502

You need to allow Quicken access to your Citi credit card account.
    Follow the procedure at https://citi.com/datamanagement
    This may not work for Citi Checking, Savings accounts

• mspanek
    mspanek Member ✭✭
    Options
    Did not correct the problem. Still cannot download and still receive error CC-800
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mspanek
    mspanek Member ✭✭
    Options
    UKR, I have been using Quicken for a number of years now, and I am more than knowledgeable about setting up accounts, Currently I have over 10 accounts in use as of today. It turns out the problem was with Citi CC and not Quicken. I spent an hour on the phone with their Tech department and the problem has been resolved. I was informed by Citi, that they did indeed made changes to their system 3 weeks ago, which was the same time I could no longer download transactions. I suggest anyone having problems with downloading their Citi card information contact Citi, because they broke it.
This discussion has been closed.