HELP, Report a problem to Quicken fails

Options
ColoBill
ColoBill Member
I tried to report a problem to quicken last Sunday and never got a ticket number. It may have failed, and I didn't notice. I tried again today several times and always got this message: "Unable to send report to Quicken, please try again." I have a valid Quicken Premier for Windows subscription.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ColoBill said:
    I tried to report a problem to quicken last Sunday and never got a ticket number. It may have failed, and I didn't notice. I tried again today several times and always got this message: "Unable to send report to Quicken, please try again." I have a valid Quicken Premier for Windows subscription.
    Hello @ColoBill

I do apologize about this additional problem with sending log files. Thank you for alerting us to this issue here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewall settings, antivirus software, or pop-up blockers? If so, it may be necessary to remove these or turn them off in order to troubleshoot this issue further. Also, have you had any other issues with internet connections, recently?

I look forward to your answer, and I hope to provide additional recommendations, if needed. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Linda Diane Maisel
    Linda Diane Maisel Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Off Topic]
This discussion has been closed.