issues with updating with bank

Options
demhood
demhood Member ✭✭
I have been trying to update with USAA for the last few days and continue getting the OL-301-A error.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @demhood

This is a known issue and Quicken Support is aware of it.  I suggest that you go to this LINK and bookkmark it so that you'll be notified of updates.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    HI @demhood,

Can you give us a little more information that will help us to help you?  Is this financial institution - USAA Federal Savings Bank?  Which types of accounts are being affected - checking & savings, credit cards, loans, etc.?  What connection method are you using - direct connect, express web connect, or web connect?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• demhood
    demhood Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, USAA Federal Savings Bank. Checking and savings. Direct connect
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @demhood

This is a known issue and Quicken Support is aware of it.  I suggest that you go to this LINK and bookkmark it so that you'll be notified of updates.

Frankx

• demhood
    demhood Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will definitely do that.
This discussion has been closed.