Dashboard out of sync

Options
Jack Scripps
Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
The date of the most recent update on the Dashboard front page is incorrect. I updated all accounts today (8/24) and the Dashboard reports the most recent update as of 8/7/22. Suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The date of the most recent update on the Dashboard front page is incorrect. I updated all accounts today (8/24) and the Dashboard reports the most recent update as of 8/7/22. Suggestions?
    Hello "Jack Scripps", 

I am sorry to hear about this peculiar issue with the update time displayed in the Dashboard differing from actual times. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Did any of your accounts fail to update, or are any of them missing transactions? Also, have you tried clicking on the Update Now option in the Dashboard itself, at the upper right-hand side of the screen? If the time displayed does not change in the Dashboard, or remains inaccurate, try saving a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

I am curious if you notice this difference occurring after updating your accounts in the test file. Try adding an account by navigating to the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

I look forward to your reply 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options
    All accounts updated just fine. No missing transactions. I have initiated the update in several ways, including the Update Now option in the Dashboard itself. I also have this same problem in a completely separate Quicken data file.
This discussion has been closed.