Bill Service not working

danlapin
danlapin Member ✭✭✭
Hello, I'm trying to pay bill and I'm unable to do so. When i click on Quick pay and enter info in the windows and when i click enter nothing happening. i look like it started happening after the latest update. Does anyone else experience the same issue?

Thanks,

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    danlapin said:
    Hello, I'm trying to pay bill and I'm unable to do so. When i click on Quick pay and enter info in the windows and when i click enter nothing happening. i look like it started happening after the latest update. Does anyone else experience the same issue?

Thanks,
    Hello @danlapin,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with Quick Pay unresponsiveness. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing this issue with all billers? Also, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, please close (keep closed for at least 5 seconds) and reopen Quicken, and see if the issue still continues to persist after reopening.

I look forward to hearing back from you about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.