startup and update very slow

Options
jmadura2
jmadura2 Member ✭✭✭
Quicken Premier R43.14 Build 27.1.43.14
17 seconds between enter password and quicken actually available. This started two updates ago and needs to get fixed. My PC is 32gb ram - 2 M2-SSD drives , 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K 3.60 GHz running 64 bit windows 10. - I also tried it on my last generation pc and same concern so the program has changed for the worse as many other users have commented. I have tried ALL the suggested Fixes including lowering data file size. I am open to new suggestions.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jmadura2 said:
    Quicken Premier R43.14 Build 27.1.43.14
    17 seconds between enter password and quicken actually available. This started two updates ago and needs to get fixed. My PC is 32gb ram - 2 M2-SSD drives , 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K 3.60 GHz running 64 bit windows 10. - I also tried it on my last generation pc and same concern so the program has changed for the worse as many other users have commented. I have tried ALL the suggested Fixes including lowering data file size. I am open to new suggestions.
    Hello @jmadura2

I am sorry to hear about this problem with slow updating and program startup times. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you tried uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder? You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here, once those steps have been attempted. 

I hope to hear back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.