I need help getting back to my original format!

I hit a wrong spot and my page change. I want to get back to original formatted page.
thanks! I use Quicken 2017 Gary

Best Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What page changed?  Are you in a account register?  Is the register out of order?  You can sort by most of the columns in the register by just clicking the column heading.  
  • volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Also check the Filter settings at the top of the register.  Try clicking on Reset to show all the transactions.  
  • GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!! I did a column sort by Date!! It seems to be back to normal!!! You are the Best!!!!

Answers

• volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    What page changed?  Are you in a account register?  Is the register out of order?  You can sort by most of the columns in the register by just clicking the column heading.  
  • GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Thanks, I don't know if that will do it. It looks like a mess. I am going to try! Thanks for your Help!
    Yes, I am at the home screen the account register! Yes, the register is out of order.
  • volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Also check the Filter settings at the top of the register.  Try clicking on Reset to show all the transactions.  
  • GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!! I did a column sort by Date!! It seems to be back to normal!!! You are the Best!!!!