I need help getting back to my original format!

Options
GaryLY
GaryLY Member
I hit a wrong spot and my page change. I want to get back to original formatted page.
thanks! I use Quicken 2017 Gary

Best Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What page changed?  Are you in a account register?  Is the register out of order?  You can sort by most of the columns in the register by just clicking the column heading.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Also check the Filter settings at the top of the register.  Try clicking on Reset to show all the transactions.  

• GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks!! I did a column sort by Date!! It seems to be back to normal!!! You are the Best!!!!

Answers

• volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What page changed?  Are you in a account register?  Is the register out of order?  You can sort by most of the columns in the register by just clicking the column heading.  

• GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Options
    Thanks, I don't know if that will do it. It looks like a mess. I am going to try! Thanks for your Help!
    Yes, I am at the home screen the account register! Yes, the register is out of order.
  • volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Also check the Filter settings at the top of the register.  Try clicking on Reset to show all the transactions.  

• GaryLY
    GaryLY Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks!! I did a column sort by Date!! It seems to be back to normal!!! You are the Best!!!!
This discussion has been closed.