Help logging in

Options
Ray42
Ray42 Member
I keep getting logging in errors, click the link to change password, jump through the hoops as required, then go to log in again using the new password only to get the same message. I have been around the loop many times and now cannot get it to work at all, has anyone else had such issues, it is very frustrating not being able to get back into my Quicken account.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray42 said:
    I keep getting logging in errors, click the link to change password, jump through the hoops as required, then go to log in again using the new password only to get the same message. I have been around the loop many times and now cannot get it to work at all, has anyone else had such issues, it is very frustrating not being able to get back into my Quicken account.
    Hello @Ray42

I apologize about this problem with logging in. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, is this occurring when you are trying to connect accounts to online banking services, or when trying to open the program? Also, are you making use of the software outside of the US or Canada? Lastly, are you noticing any particular error messages, and if so, what do they say? What numbers or codes - if any - are associated with them? We will need some more information to be of greatest assistance.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.