why wont my quicken not update at all? (Q Mac)

QUICKEB NEWBIE
QUICKEB NEWBIE Member
:# when I try it does not react at all. I havent logged in since 8/04/22. Its now 8/28. when I firs logged in and updated it spun the wheel, indicated my charge cards were updated, but they weren't, and by bank accounts showed errors. I try again and nothing happens. Tried re setting the connections. and i tried updating log ins. Silence

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    :# when I try it does not react at all. I havent logged in since 8/04/22. Its now 8/28. when I firs logged in and updated it spun the wheel, indicated my charge cards were updated, but they weren't, and by bank accounts showed errors. I try again and nothing happens. Tried re setting the connections. and i tried updating log ins. Silence
    Hello @QUICKEB NEWBIE,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with updating accounts. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, is this issue recurring with all of your accounts, and if not, which financial institution(s) are associated with your accounts that are failing to update? Which error codes are you noticing with these accounts? 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.