New Chase Intergation

Options
DANB64
DANB64 Member
Be careful with the new Chase bank integration. It doe snot work properly so once again we are the beta testers.
After being redirected to the Chase sign on page and then back to quicken, it wanted reconnect to the account between Chase and Quicken. but the Quicken account was not on option. Turns out the account was no deactivated so it did not show up in the list.

I deactivated it and started the process again and this time it had linked to the correct account.

Then it downloaded 200+ previous transactions into the quicken account.

Good Job!
Tagged:

Comments

• TheBigErnie
    TheBigErnie Member ✭✭
    Options
    In my case, accounts were duplicated with different nicknames and downloaded 3 months worth of transactions. I ended up loading the previous backup and wait for an update software.
  • jackw8
    jackw8 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I now have duplicate Chase accounts. How do delete the old accounts?
  • jackw8
    jackw8 Member ✭✭
    Options
    What do I do with the duplicate accounts???
  • rogerrabbit1234$
    Options
    Same problem. I deleted the "new" accounts created by the conversion. I will not relink my Chase accounts until Quicken fixes this. It is a disgrace that Quicken is using us as their beta testers. This never should have been rolled out until it had been thoroughly tested. Perhaps I will change to another product if this is not resolved quickly.
  • Jim-FL
    Jim-FL Member
    Options
    BE SURE YOU BACKUP YOU EXISITING ACCOUNTS BEFORE YOU TRY TO ADD THE NEW SECURYT PROCESS.
    Same duplicated accounts issue PLUS: 1) only 3 months of history in new accounts and all reconciliation data gone; 2) for savings account it combines NEGATIVE numbers so my existing account shows a very large NEGATIVE balance; 3) new checking account duplicated with check numbers, no payee information; 4) credit card account same as saving, ugh NEGATICE balance. SHAME ON QICKEN FOR PUTTING OUT UNTESTED SOFTWARE THAT WON"T GRACEFULLY COMBNE THE NEW SECURITY PROCESS WITH THE EXISTING CHASSE ACCAONTS.
  • kgastlert
    kgastlert Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Rant]
This discussion has been closed.