Budget Lost

Tried to open a report and told I don't have any budgets. Are others having this problem too?

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, this an ongoing issue over the last several releases. There are other threads on this.  It happens randomly.  All you can do at this point is restore a recent backup. (Make sure you backup very frequently)  I create a backup every time I exit Quicken and sometimes even more often than that. 
  • dofllfc
    dofllfc Member
    That isn't good news to hear. To see the budget report sitting right there but not be able to open because there is no draft is too much to take right now. I, unfortunately, have not updated and recently so this will be a huge loss.
  • Mark_9Q
    Mark_9Q Member ✭✭
    > @bmciance said:
    > Yep, this an ongoing issue over the last several releases. There are other threads on this.  It happens randomly.  All you can do at this point is restore a recent backup. (Make sure you backup very frequently)  I create a backup every time I exit Quicken and sometimes even more often than that. 

I finally resorted to creating a new budget, after trying even a backup copy from one year ago. Made backup copies. But those fail to work too.
This discussion has been closed.