Alliant Credit Union Download Problems

Options
neil154
neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
I amn getting the below message when I try to update my accounts.  I have deactivated the accounts numerous times and the added accounts.  Quicken shows that everything went fine with adding the accounts but then next time I do an update I get the 800 error.  Ckicking thru the fix also did not fix the issue

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    neil154 said:
    I amn getting the below message when I try to update my accounts.  I have deactivated the accounts numerous times and the added accounts.  Quicken shows that everything went fine with adding the accounts but then next time I do an update I get the 800 error.  Ckicking thru the fix also did not fix the issue
    Hello @neil154

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking errors of the CC-800 variety. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Try saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then proceeding through these instructions:

First, deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools > Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Second, reactivate the accounts:

1. Select Tools > Add Account 
    2. Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    3. Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Error Message When Updating Accounts CC-800

You can consult the Support Article here for additional information. 

I look forward to hearing back from you after these steps have been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I followed your instructions but still get same error message.  I also did a super validate but still get same error message.
    Even though I am getting the error message the 2 account show that they were update since the time and date change to current. 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neil154 said:
    I followed your instructions but still get same error message.  I also did a super validate but still get same error message.
    Even though I am getting the error message the 2 account show that they were update since the time and date change to current. 
    Hello @neil154

I am sorry to hear about this issue continuing, even after attempting the recommendations provided earlier. Thanks for speaking with me again about your results. 

At this stage, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the link provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot this problem in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them.

I wish I could provide more assistance from the Community, but this is the best possible path forward. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Support is going to tell me to create a copy and start anew with activating (it is what they did last month).  So I tried creating a copy and Quicken gives me a message "You are not authorized to take this action.Please check your credentials or try a different action".

Why can't I make a copy?
This discussion has been closed.