Ebills not showing

My Barclay's credit card is linked and transactions are downloading, but the ebill does not link as a pdf (like the Eversource Utilities).

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    kim@ said:
    My Barclay's credit card is linked and transactions are downloading, but the ebill does not link as a pdf (like the Eversource Utilities).
    Hello @kim@

I am sorry to hear about these missing ebills. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Did this problem begin recently, or has this been ongoing since the account was set up? Based on the helpful screenshot, it appears that these attachments are pdf statements; is that correct? If so, the financial institution provides this information from their side of the link. You would have to reach out to their support team about this in order to find out more. It can often be helpful to request to speak with 'Tier 2' representatives or the escalations department, as individuals like this will have greater familiarity with third-party applications, like Quicken.

I hope that is helpful, and let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kim@
    kim@ Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared
    This is something relatively new. I will reach out to Barclays. Thank you.....
    Kim
This discussion has been closed.