Specific Account will not show up in custom or standard reports after Chase upgrade

Options
Kris L HA
Kris L HA Member
edited October 2022 in Reports (Mac)
I have a Credit Card Account that will not show up in any standard Quicken Report or in my custom reports even with the account checked. The account is active, all the transactions downloaded. This all started after the Chase connect upgrade. Does anyone have a suggestion or do I need to call Quicken??

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kris L HA said:
    I have a Credit Card Account that will not show up in any standard Quicken Report or in my custom reports even with the account checked. The account is active, all the transactions downloaded. This all started after the Chase connect upgrade. Does anyone have a suggestion or do I need to call Quicken??
    Hello @Kris L HA

I do apologize about this problem with missing accounts in the Reports feature. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear: is this credit account associated with Chase, itself? If so, I do recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information contained in this link. They will be able to document this issue provide more detailed troubleshooting with the tools available to them. 

I hope that helps. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.