CitiBank CC-502 error for 2 weeks

Options
I'm really tired of this. I haven't been able to web connect with CitiBank for 2 weeks. Other accounts work fine. Every 9mos to a year this cc-502 happens in 1 of my bank accounts. I've had Quicken for 25-27yrs, I don't remember, and this cc-502 will do something to my Quicken file that most don't experience. [Removed - Rant] 

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really tired of this. I haven't been able to web connect with CitiBank for 2 weeks. Other accounts work fine. Every 9mos to a year this cc-502 happens in 1 of my bank accounts. I've had Quicken for 25-27yrs, I don't remember, and this cc-502 will do something to my Quicken file that most don't experience. [Removed - Rant] 
    Hello @TheGreatBeyond,  

I do apologize about this issue with online banking services and the CC-502 error message. Thank you so much for speaking with us about this matter.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding CitiBank and Citi Cards in conjunction with error messages of this kind. You may follow the link provided here for all available updates regarding this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • Rich D
    Rich D Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having the same error for a week
This discussion has been closed.