OL-232-A Error with Elevations Credit Union

Options
It seems like the latest update (R43.26) has broken the connection with Elevations Credit Union. I REALLY do not think it is ECU. I think it is Quicken. Error is immediate when trying to connect. Trying to reset the account - locked up Quicken. Then disabling the account and re-enabling failed.

Help Please!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like the latest update (R43.26) has broken the connection with Elevations Credit Union. I REALLY do not think it is ECU. I think it is Quicken. Error is immediate when trying to connect. Trying to reset the account - locked up Quicken. Then disabling the account and re-enabling failed.

Help Please!
    Hello @Mark McIntyre,   

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services, and the OL-232-A error message. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Now, have you taken a look at the instructions provided in the Support Article linked here? Be sure to follow these steps in order if you have not already done so. If this does not resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the link offered here. They will be able to diagnose and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail with the tools available to them.

I hope that helps! 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jjbakermo
    jjbakermo Member ✭✭
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me and my credit union after the update. I tried the trouble-shooting steps but they did not work. I guess I will have to contact support.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    jjbakermo said:
    The same thing is happening to me and my credit union after the update. I tried the trouble-shooting steps but they did not work. I guess I will have to contact support.
    Hello @jjbakermo

I am sorry that you are also experiencing online banking service errors. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear: are you also experiencing this issue with Elevations Credit Union? If not, which institution is associated with the affected account(s)? 

I hope to hear back from you soon, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jjbakermo
    jjbakermo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just chatted with Quicken support. They have told me to contact my financial institution.
  • jjbakermo
    jjbakermo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just chatted with my financial institution and they said they are having a problem and working with Quicken support to resolve. no ETA.
  • Mark McIntyre
    Options
    Yes, I too spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Quicken support. After several wrong turns (it is the network, the file is not located in the right place...) etc.. We finally concluded that it may be the credit union. Fine, but I wish Quicken would stop breaking connections that work. Every update is an adventure to see what useless feature they have added and what essential connection they have broken.
This discussion has been closed.