What is "error BID = 19033" and how can I fix it?

Options
ramcnally
ramcnally Member
Unable to connect through Quicken to my accounts at Travis Federal Credit Union. Worked fine for months, then Friday I began getting the error message. Anybody know what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    ramcnally said:
    Unable to connect through Quicken to my accounts at Travis Federal Credit Union. Worked fine for months, then Friday I began getting the error message. Anybody know what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks.
    Hello @ramcnally,   

I am sorry about this problem with BID error messages. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show "(Data File name will be displayed here)" in Finder... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that the data file is located on your computer, and not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service. These locations can cause erratic program behavior or even data damage.

Also, are you noticing any particular error codes or numbers alongside this error message? Also, are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, antivirus software, or new firewall settings? If so, it may be necessary to turn these off in order to troubleshoot this issue further, as these items can occasionally cause disruptions in connectivity that result in BID error messages like the one described.

I hope to hear back from you soon, if you have the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ramcnally
    Options
    Data file is in the Finder of my Mac. That's not the issue. Not using a VPN, nor have there been any changes to the ad blocker used on my Firefox. Likewise, no changes to antivirus software or firewall.

The error message number I get is 10933. (Two numbers transposed on the question above. Ooops.)
This discussion has been closed.