Cadence / BancorpSouth merger

Options
tbf47
tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
The transition to Candence was to have occurred over this past weekend into Monday, yesterday.  Following the Candence's instructions,  I attempted to reactivate Quicken access to my accounts today 9/27 as per the instructions.  It did not work.  I called Candence.  I was told that we will not be able to reactivate until October 10, which the full bank integration date.    Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.   

Candence misled the new customer base right out of the gate.

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

Comments

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone had a different experience ?   

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for reference, everybody please see https://cadencebank.com/coming-together
    And, yes, AFAI can determine, you will not be able to download into Quicken and Quickbooks until after conversion is complete on October 11.
    If you have a complaint, please do contact the office of the bank's president.
    P.S.: The bank's name is "Cadence", not "Candence". I took the liberty of changing the title of this discussion.
  • tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I spoke with an I.T. from the bank last night.  The problem is that the correct Cadence link is not populating the selection window.  You have to link your account to Cadence, D.C.   They are aware of it now and are opening a ticket to fix.  

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry about the typo earlier.  It did not sound reasonable to me to have the sync process being unavailable for 2 weeks!  Based on a conversation with I.T. guy,  I believe they should have it up sooner than Oct. 11.   We will see how this goes.  

• Ivehavehadenough
    Ivehavehadenough Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I've been having issues for weeks.    

President is Chris Bagley.  I sent him a polite message on LinkedIn requesting attention to the issue.  Suggest others do as well.  

linkedin.com/in/chris-bagley-53900896
  • tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I emailed the CEO, on Thursday.  I received a phone call within 24 hours.  Had a great conversation with an I.T. guy.  I believe they are on it now. He confirmed the issue.   He said he would call me Monday to let me know when it should be resolved.  

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got off the phone with the bank.   Cadence Bank D.C.  has now been added to the bank selection window.  Just linked the accounts.  All seems to be working well.  

• DNic
    DNic Member
    Options
    I was unable to connect my MAC Quicken Account this morning. I had to go to the bank anyhow and the trainer advised me to reconnect my Cadence Allegro account to Cadence CC Account. I just did it and all is good!
This discussion has been closed.