downloading shuts down Quicken

Options
caltrans
caltrans Member ✭✭
When I download from any site, Quicken shuts down. The download is complete, but it continually needs to ne turned back on.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    caltrans said:
    When I download from any site, Quicken shuts down. The download is complete, but it continually needs to ne turned back on.
    Hello @caltrans

I am sorry to hear about this issue with sudden and unexpected closures. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, when you mention 'download[ing] from any site,' are you referring to One-Step Updates, initiated by  clicking on the circular 'arrow' icon in the upper left-hand side of the screen? I want to make sure I understand exactly when this problem is occurring before offering further suggestions. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • caltrans
    caltrans Member ✭✭
    Options
    I mean when I download from a site using its "Download" symbol.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caltrans said:
    I mean when I download from a site using its "Download" symbol.
    Hello @caltrans

Thank you for getting back to me about this. I am sorry that this issue is ongoing.

If you are noticing that this is occurring with multiple accounts - associated with multiple financial institutions - ave you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

I hope to hear about your results.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.