PC Richard My Synchrony

Options
Robert Ralyea
Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone successfully been able to setup a Quick Pay for PC Richards at My synchrony. I can download the transactions but not able to pull the bill which is do soon. I have received notice from Quicken and bank of America that the bill is do.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone successfully been able to setup a Quick Pay for PC Richards at My synchrony. I can download the transactions but not able to pull the bill which is do soon. I have received notice from Quicken and bank of America that the bill is do.
    Hello @Robert Ralyea

I am sorry to hear about these problems with missing bills. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

To be clear, are you missing a .pdf billing statement? Are you simply noticing that certain transactions are missing? We will need some additional information in order to help you in greater detail.

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jarad, Sorry it took so long to reply but now PC Richard is downloading my next bill. The bill came down this morning.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jarad, Sorry it took so long to reply but now PC Richard is downloading my next bill. The bill came down this morning.
    Hello @Robert Ralyea

I am glad to hear that the bills seem to be downloading successfully now. Thank you for taking the chance to check back in with us about this, and for letting us know how things turned out.

Feel free to reach out again with any other questions or concerns!

Best wishes, 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.