quicken 2017 update to current version

Pedro C de Souza
Pedro C de Souza Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭
I live in Brazil and I have the 2017 version installed on my PC. I have some questions:
Can I pay with an international card from Brazil?
How do I get the current version after purchasing the new release
How do I install.
The license is valid for 1 year, if I decide not to renew will I lose access to the application and updates?
Tks
Pedro

Best Answer

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In my opinion it's not worth upgrading since you can't use any online services in Brazil, and it might not even work. Posters from outside the US and Canada are having problems get authenticated. Also, if your subscription expires, 30% of the screen will be taken up with renewal reminders.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10

Answers

• The Keeper
    The Keeper Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think not. Quicken previously had international versions, but they were discontinued.  Quicken is now only sold in the US and Canada. Quicken only supports English language system settings. 

I haven't answered your additional questions since you will be unable to purchase the product.

• Pedro C de Souza
    I have another question:
    If a person resident of the USA buys quicken can she send me the link?
    With this link can I download and install it on my PC in Brazil?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Why do you want the current version of Quicken? It's only supported in the US and Canada and may not work in Brazil. 
  • Pedro C de Souza
    I have the 2017 version purchased in the US and it was CD-installed on a laptop in Brazil. I would like to upgrade to the current version which is purchased by subscription
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Answer ✓
    In my opinion it's not worth upgrading since you can't use any online services in Brazil, and it might not even work. Posters from outside the US and Canada are having problems get authenticated. Also, if your subscription expires, 30% of the screen will be taken up with renewal reminders.
  • Pedro C de Souza
    thanks for your information
This discussion has been closed.