Sign into Chase bank failed. Try again.

Dennis Mc
Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
Since the Chase authorization saga began, I have had to reauthorized my accounts several times. Yesterday, I found my Account Balance was higher then the Register balances, so I restored the previous day's backup, and tried to reauthorized my Chase CC account, and got a "Sign into Chase bank failed. Try again.' I've restored backups, signed out/into Quicken, and rebooted multiple times, but I cannot get past this error. It's been a long, miserable month dealing with Quicken/Chase. Anyone else seeing this problem? I can no longer authenticate my Chase credit card account.

Comments

• Dennis Mc
    Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
    I was able to reauthorized by clicking the Chase icon on the previous page. I now have my original problem, my Chase Account balance does not match the register balances. Both the online and Quicken register balances are correct, but the amount in the Account Balances sidebar is higher. How do I correct the Chase Account Balance to match the register balances? The difference is not equal to the pending amount or anything I can find.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Please read this discussion about the new function to include/exclude pending transactions in EWC or EWC+ connected accounts. 
  • Dennis Mc
    Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
    For the past two days, Chase DL has been working perfectly. I don't know why, but all is good now.
This discussion has been closed.