CHASE AND DISCOVER REAUTHORIZATION NOT WORKING

Options
sullyn
sullyn Member
I am not able to get the reauthorization button to be visible in my One Step Update. Additionally, I am no longer able to download transactions from Discover and I am not finding a reauthorization button at all for this finance institution. This is a huge inconvenience, and I will not be renewing my membership if this isn't resolved.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sullyn said:
    I am not able to get the reauthorization button to be visible in my One Step Update. Additionally, I am no longer able to download transactions from Discover and I am not finding a reauthorization button at all for this finance institution. This is a huge inconvenience, and I will not be renewing my membership if this isn't resolved.
    Hello @sullyn,  

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you already followed the steps listed in the Support Article linked here in regards to this issue? Also, note that there are currently Open Alert messages regarding Discover accounts and connectivity issues that could be related to this situation, linked here and here

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sullyn said:
    Looking at the image, I'm guessing that your Quicken window might be a little too narrow to display the button. Please see if you can widen the window.
    If you are using "View / Use large fonts" just temporarily turn this feature off, repeat the reauthorization process and see if that now shows the button. Once reauthorize is complete, you can turn Use large fonts back on.
This discussion has been closed.