Chase update says it worked, but does not. And now Fidelity does not update.

Options
mlweiland
mlweiland Member ✭✭
I went through the steps to update my Chase accounts to EWC+. I have now done this numerous times, and have confirmations from Chase about agreeing to share data with Quicken. However... the Quicken screens appear to be linking the Chase accounts to my Fidelity accounts, with no option to point to the correct Chase accounts. And now no transactions load for Fidelity. No error messages, just no data, though Fidelity's website shows numerous transactions from late September and October, none of which have been downloaded to Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mlweiland said:
    I went through the steps to update my Chase accounts to EWC+. I have now done this numerous times, and have confirmations from Chase about agreeing to share data with Quicken. However... the Quicken screens appear to be linking the Chase accounts to my Fidelity accounts, with no option to point to the correct Chase accounts. And now no transactions load for Fidelity. No error messages, just no data, though Fidelity's website shows numerous transactions from late September and October, none of which have been downloaded to Quicken.
    Hello @mlweiland

I am very sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services and mismatched account downloads. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

While I would like to provide more troubleshooting advice from the Quicken Community, this situation would require speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here. They will be able to further diagnose and troubleshoot this issue, as well as investigate the situation involving Chase accounts being linked to Fidelity accounts in Quicken.

I hope that is helpful, and please reach out again with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • mlweiland
    mlweiland Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared, the waiting times for a call right now are over 40 minutes and the service closes for the day in less than two hours. Surely I cannot be the only Quicken user who is having this kind of problem. Is there no workaround known that can be shared?
  • BarryAZ
    BarryAZ Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have seen the problem over the past week or more with Fidelity updates. I am fortunate in that I have a second device (a notebook) which shares the same Quicken data file but was not updated in the past month or so.

I can get Fidelity data updates with Quicken R43.14 / Build 27.1.43.14

With my desktop though the updates fail (they say complete but don't update.
    Quicken on the desktop: Quicken R43.32 / Build 27.1.43.32

Clearly the updated builds (there were three I believe in September) broke this.

Currently I simply use the older build version on my notebook to get the proper downloads, then close Quicken, wait a few minutes, and start up my workstation version.

Ideally with these specifics, the good folks at Quicken will roll out an update -- and perhaps actually acknowledge the issue. For now I have a work around to the Quicken version issue.
This discussion has been closed.