Chase Update Woes--Chase Account linked to wrong Quicken acct

Options
Badger51
Badger51 Member ✭✭
Running Q on WIndows
After trials and tribulations, got my Chase checking and credit cards sorted after the update.

But noticed that my Savings account is now linked in Quicken to an entirely different account, a Fidelity account.

Deleted the savings account in Quicken and re-linked my accounts, hoping that Quicken would recognize my Savings account as a new account. However, nothing has changed.

Please advise

Comments

• geo1234
    geo1234 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Once Quicken connected my Chase account number to the wrong account (also a Fidelity account), I can't find a way to remove that linkage, so my Chase account can be reset to download to the correct Quicken Chase account.
  • geo1234
    geo1234 Member
    Options
    Add'l info. When I first tried to set up authorized account for downloads and the Chase account got matched to the Fidelity account, the correct account wasn't listed, so I left the Fidelity account and selected "Do not download". I can't figure out how to get rid of that selected status or change it.
  • ukarnaj
    ukarnaj Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having similar issues (my post is titled "What is going on?" Another user has posted here re: conversations with tech support. Fingers crossed that all of us sharing information will provide the details they need to resolve the issue.
  • geo1234
    geo1234 Member
    Options
    Surprise. Quicken did something overnight and magically I could suddenly reconnect and relink the accounts correctly. Problem solved. I hope it works for everyone else.
  • geo1234
    geo1234 Member
    Options
    One final comment. Yesterday, I did a backup, tried some things that didn't work and then did a restore. I saw a message from Quicken that implied the backup/restore/ can cause a requirement to reconnect downloading accounts. That's what I had to do, but in reconnecting, I was able to choose accounts to link to and that was what I needed all along. It worked. So, try a backup and restore to solve bad linkages.
This discussion has been closed.