Discover Bank CC-501 Error

Options
billr
billr Member ✭✭✭
I have had a CC-501 error for several days when trying to download transactions from Discover Bank. I deactivated the download connection a few days ago and am now trying to reactivate. I know my login credentials are correct because I can login to my online account. Can anyone help? I am using Windows 10, Quicken version R43.32. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    billr said:
    I have had a CC-501 error for several days when trying to download transactions from Discover Bank. I deactivated the download connection a few days ago and am now trying to reactivate. I know my login credentials are correct because I can login to my online account. Can anyone help? I am using Windows 10, Quicken version R43.32. Thanks.
    Hello @billr,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services, and the CC-501 error message. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Quicken Community. 

If you are noticing that this has been ongoing for more than 24 hours, I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here. You can read more about this particular error code in this Support Article

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.