BofA - update caused massive problems

Options
bobhandelman
bobhandelman Member ✭✭
I tried to download the last months of transactions. Quicken/BofA update, caused 2 years of transaction updates. Result is Hours of manual bookeeping now required to review/diagnose and accurately restore what this Quicken/BofA update has caused. So many transactions have had the payee, category changed to inaccurate one's. Many other transaction issues. SO DISAPPOINTED and frustrated by this.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to download the last months of transactions. Quicken/BofA update, caused 2 years of transaction updates. Result is Hours of manual bookeeping now required to review/diagnose and accurately restore what this Quicken/BofA update has caused. So many transactions have had the payee, category changed to inaccurate one's. Many other transaction issues. SO DISAPPOINTED and frustrated by this.
    Hello @bobhandelman

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about these issues here on the Quicken Community.

First, just so I am clear: you received 2 years of duplicate transactions after trying to update your Bank of America accounts? It sounds as though transaction information is also changing, as well. Did these issues begin after following the steps listed in this Support Article?

I lam eager to hear your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.