Cannot connect Vanguard account

Options
Hello,

I am a new user to Quicken and I am trying to connect my vanguard account to get better viability on my investments and net worth. I am using Quicken Deluxe R44.27. Whenever I try to connect to my vanguard account, I get an error message that states

"Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information contact your financial institution" [OL-295-A].

I know I am using the correct username and password as I can log into vanguard directly. I also get the same error with my Fidelity account too.

Answers

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Double check the "Computer Access Restrictions" under the security section of your Vanguard online account and see which of the following options you have enabled.  The first one may reject connection from Quicken.

- QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• asaunier
    asaunier Member
    Options
    Sadly, I checked the setting provided above and I am still unable to sign into Vanguard with quicken. I got the same error message.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest that you mark this post unresolved so it gets more attention from others.  And in parallel contact Quicken Support.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

This discussion has been closed.