Converting QMac 2007 to Mac Deluxe Version

Options
I'm not able to convert my QM2007 data file to the new Deluxe version. Same issue as discussed in this thread - Converting QMac 2007 - Error - Could not Import "Transaction List.qdfm"

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not able to convert my QM2007 data file to the new Deluxe version. Same issue as discussed in this thread - Converting QMac 2007 - Error - Could not Import "Transaction List.qdfm"
    Hello @Dina's Side Kick,  

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty with converting data. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you already removed the data file password for your original version of the file? You can consult the Support Article linked here and here for more information about this, but be sure to save a backup first. Also, note that Quicken for Mac 2007 is a significantly older version of the software, and the converter must make use of a modified version of this software in order to form a transitional data file that can be carried over into the new, subscription version. This can occasionally result in some irregularities. 

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.