R44.27 - can't download Discover, thinks it's a "loan"

Options
sag
sag Member ✭✭
got message discover was fixed.....but still no fix.....and I have current upate for Q

Comments

• RLH67
    RLH67 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've also been having trouble. Cannot download Discover Bank account transactions - no suggested fix works. My Discover Credit Card transactions download fine however. I also have the current update for Quicken - R44.27
  • Joel S.
    Joel S. Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    i was missing several days of transactions for discover as well, had to manually add them this morning to reconcile. no errors were given, seems like it was doing its usual thing.
    so far chase and discover have been causing issues for me.
    i removed the online for both discover CC and savings, then added again today as well, to see if that did anything.
    not sure what reset account does, if anything.
  • chriswalling_comcast
    Options
    When are you going to fix the Discover update bug? This is really irritating.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone, 

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there are Open Alerts regarding Discover and online banking problems that can be found here and here. You can view all additional details and all future updates in those linked threads.

I hope that is helpful.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • ndavalos76
    ndavalos76 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can tell you exactly what's wrong, it keeps thinking that there is a loan account for those of us with only credit card accounts. See attached....
This discussion has been closed.