Unable to link to EWC for Chase

Options
[Removed - Speculation] I call tech support and they confirmed that this is a problem on their end with no estimated resolution date. This is unacceptable and all subscribers should have their subscriptions extended at least the month or more for which the functionality was unduly limited.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Speculation] I call tech support and they confirmed that this is a problem on their end with no estimated resolution date. This is unacceptable and all subscribers should have their subscriptions extended at least the month or more for which the functionality was unduly limited.
    Hello @Leslie Abel,  

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What is the particular nature of the issue with these Chase accounts that you are noticing? Currently, there are some Open Alerts regarding Chase that could be related. You can find these here, here, here, and here. Any additional information or updates will be provided in those links. You may find additional Alerts regarding Chase here

Do any of those seem like what you have been experiencing?

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leslie Abel said: .. I call tech support ...
    Note sure what you did - and what you encountered -
    Here are the steps I used ...
     - running R43.26  - created Backups - ran - File --> Validate --> [x] Validate
    1 - went thru and manually DE-activated ALL my Chase accounts before even starting this process.
    2 - also went thru and CLOSED any old Chase accts that were in fact actually closed.
    3 - the Opening Balance in one acct was trashed - but had pre-copied it into the Memo field
    4 - then did the ADD ACCOUNT for Chase - and followed the directions to Authorize, Select which accts, etc
    5 - all accounts showed up with their nicknames and able to LINK to their existing Quicken accts
    6 - screen said that 5,300 transactions were downloaded - in fact, none actually showed up.
    7 - only 1 dup during this process.
    8 - next day - OSU - and a handful of dup transactions downloaded - from around 9/2/22 - and today is 9/18/22
    9 - will see how next week goes... with OSU and dups.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.