Can't update one account

Options
Jay Waldner
Jay Waldner Member ✭✭✭
I have one account that hasn't been updated since the end of August. I've tried everything I can think of from revalidating my file to deactivating and reactivating that account but transactions still won't download to it. How can I fix this so transactions download again?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi @Jay Waldner,

Can you tell us which financial institution the account is with?  Is it correct that you aren't seeing any error codes or messages?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Jay Waldner
    Jay Waldner Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's with USAA and I have other accounts with them that are updating with no issues. It's just one account that hasn't been able to update since the end of August 22.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @Jay Waldner

It seems as though other users are also seeing similar issues.  Please review and monitor the information in this tread LINK going forward.

Thanks.
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.