Chase inability to download

Options
This has been extremely inconvenient. Do you think this will be fixed anytime in the near future? Is Quicken planning to give Chase users a refund or a credit for our inability to use Quicken for this extended time period. If the inability to use Quicken is extended for a much further length of time it will be necessary for me to find another financial program which I do not wish to do! PLEASE get this resolved!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been extremely inconvenient. Do you think this will be fixed anytime in the near future? Is Quicken planning to give Chase users a refund or a credit for our inability to use Quicken for this extended time period. If the inability to use Quicken is extended for a much further length of time it will be necessary for me to find another financial program which I do not wish to do! PLEASE get this resolved!
    Hello @gamegirlmmr,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What, specifically, seems to be affecting your Chase accounts? There are currently a number of Open Alerts regarding Chase, but we will need some additional information in order to respond to the matter at hand.

I look forward to your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.