BECU still not downloading transactions

Options
loridow
loridow Member ✭✭
I have tried numerous things to make my BECU accounts work on Quicken after you said it was fixed. I have deactivated and reactivated services and still transactions will not download. It has been months. I would like a fix please.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loridow said:
    I have tried numerous things to make my BECU accounts work on Quicken after you said it was fixed. I have deactivated and reactivated services and still transactions will not download. It has been months. I would like a fix please.
    Hello @loridow,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

Can you tell me more about what seems to be preventing the transactions from downloading? Do One Step Updates appear to complete, with transactions simply totally missing afterward? If so, take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.

I look forward to hearing about how these work for you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • loridow
    loridow Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jared, I have tried the same things numerous times and somehow reactivating the accounts just now for about the 20th time I tried it finally worked. Thanks.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loridow said:
    Hi Jared, I have tried the same things numerous times and somehow reactivating the accounts just now for about the 20th time I tried it finally worked. Thanks.
    Hello @loridow,  

Thanks so much for taking this chance to let us know how things turned out. I am happy to hear that the situation seems to have resolved itself, although I am sorry that the reason for this is somewhat unclear.

Feel free to reach out again anytime with any additional questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Regards, 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.