PayPal CC-800

Options
58kopykat
58kopykat Member ✭✭✭
This has been going on for about a week. And I have reported this via Quicken.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    58kopykat said:
    Hello @58kopykat,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps listed in this Support Article, in order. Does that seem to resolve the issue?

Let us know, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    Options
    58kopykat said:
    Hello @58kopykat,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps listed in this Support Article, in order. Does that seem to resolve the issue?

Let us know, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • 58kopykat
    58kopykat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It worked - this time. But I am still getting random requests for PayPal security codes when Quicken updates. PayPal thinks it's scammers which I feel is part of it since I had my PayPal account hacked before. But it does also occur every time I do a Quicken update. This has been going on since PayPal split with the crypto section.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    58kopykat said:
    It worked - this time. But I am still getting random requests for PayPal security codes when Quicken updates. PayPal thinks it's scammers which I feel is part of it since I had my PayPal account hacked before. But it does also occur every time I do a Quicken update. This has been going on since PayPal split with the crypto section.
    Hello @58kopykat,  

Thank you so much for getting back to me about this. I am happy to hear that we were able to resolve the cc-800 issue, although I do apologize about this problem with security requests. 

if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Paypal-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same security authorization requests occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.