Why am I not able to download transactions from Schwab for the last month?

Options
dnovak3
dnovak3 Member ✭✭
Why am I not able to download transactions from Schwab for the last month?
My last download was Oct 5. Nothing comes through since then.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @dnovak3

Can you give us some more information on what happens when you try downloading?  Are you seeing any error codes?  Have you tried anything to correct, such as resetting the account?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• dnovak3
    dnovak3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    No error codes. I'm taking your advice and trying to reset the accounts. I'm partially successful so far but even though schwab says I've been successful, Quicken still won't update the account. It just goes round and round.
  • dnovak3
    dnovak3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm unable to reset both my Schwab and Vanguard accounts.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @dnovak3,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with those accounts.  There are no broad reports of problems with Vanguard here in the community.  Some users still seem to have intermitent problems with Schwab - I assume that you made the transition successfully from direct connect several months ago.

Since you are still seeing errors, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some direct assistance.  Here's that LINK.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.