HTTP-400 error with Coast Hills Credit Union

Options
in2ndo
in2ndo Member ✭✭✭
Hello,

Added two new accounts with Coast Hills Credit Union.  they worked fine for about a week and now I'm getting this errors.  screenshots attached. 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    in2ndo said:
    Hello,

Added two new accounts with Coast Hills Credit Union.  they worked fine for about a week and now I'm getting this errors.  screenshots attached. 

Hello @In2ndo,      

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you so much for letting us know about this, and for providing those helpful screenshots. 

First, did this issue begin this morning? Also, it appears that you are making use of the Direct Connect Connection Type to link your accounts to online banking services, is that correct? 

Note that this may also be a kind of Windows system error, as described in this thread. Are you making use of Quicken for Windows? I ask because this was placed in a Quicken for Mac category. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • in2ndo
    in2ndo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jared,

The connection type is what the bank requires. the problem started yesterday morning.  I'm running Quicken 6.10.3 on Mac OS 12.6.1 . 
    I disconnected the savings account and when trying to reconnect it.  I'm getting this error.

• Quicken Jared
    edited November 2022
    Options
    in2ndo said:
    Hello Jared,

The connection type is what the bank requires. the problem started yesterday morning.  I'm running Quicken 6.10.3 on Mac OS 12.6.1 . 
    I disconnected the savings account and when trying to reconnect it.  I'm getting this error.

Hello @in2ndo,         

I do apologize about this additional error message. Thank you for providing an additional screenshot so that we can see what's going on.

Did this second message appear for the first time just now? If so, it may be a temporary outage. Have you noticed any other issues with your internet connection, or with other web-based applications?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • in2ndo
    in2ndo Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    This 2nd message started when trying to reconnect the account.  and the issue with that bank started yesterday morning.  today they gave the same error as yesterday up until I disconnected the accounts and try to reconnect them.  between my wife's and my accounts, I have about 13 credit cards, 5 checking and savings accounts and two loans, all with different banks and with no issues.  internet connection is fine. 
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    in2ndo said:
    This 2nd message started when trying to reconnect the account.  and the issue with that bank started yesterday morning.  today they gave the same error as yesterday up until I disconnected the accounts and try to reconnect them.  between my wife's and my accounts, I have about 13 credit cards, 5 checking and savings accounts and two loans, all with different banks and with no issues.  internet connection is fine. 
    Hello @in2ndo,   

I am sorry that this issue remains, and thank you for letting us know more about the situation.

If the problem has been ongoing for more than a few hours, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail with the unique resources available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • in2ndo
    in2ndo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    So, contacted the bank and according to them. all is fine on their end.  they connected me to Quicken support and the person there got the same error while trying it on his end.  at the same time,  I run the connection setup on Quicken again. the bank has 2 connection options, both seem to be direct connect and show the same URL.  but one is listed as business.  So, I tried the business and the accounts are found and I was able to re-link them and update the accounts.  going to keep it like this for as long as it works. 
This discussion has been closed.