Incorrect Share Balances For TD Ameritrade and Fidelity (R45.7 Day 1)

Options
FrankZ
FrankZ Member ✭✭
For TD Ameritrade: Downloaded some investment transactions, and the "number of shares" field was not populated. All other fields were accurate.

For Fidelity: Quicken told me that my share balance didn't match my account on a holding when it did in fact match.

Also noticed that "Day Gain/ Loss" and "Day Gain / Loss %" did not populate as they always had when downloading end-of-day quotes.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @FrankZ

Sorry to see that you haven't gotten a reply to your post of the other day. 

Are you still seeing the problems you have described?  I just saw another post that had similar issues with TDA downloads.  Are you still seeing those issues?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• FrankZ
    FrankZ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for asking.

Yes, when I downloaded trades from Friday on Saturday morning, the number of shares field was blank and had to be manually entered.

These are options contracts if that helps troubleshoot (shares are usually reported "100" per contract traded). I haven't traded common shares in that account to see if the issue extends to common shares.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @FrankZ

I know that some folks have reported problems regarding downloads of option transactions from time to time.  But I haven't seen anything recently involving TDA.  If the behavior has changed recently for this account, you could try deactivating and then reactivating the account in Quicken (but before you do that - make sure you have a good recent backup file, just in case.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• FrankZ
    FrankZ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Frankx. I appreciate the time you took to look at this.

I've gone ahead and rolled back to R44.28 using the instructions I found here.

https://www.quicken.com/support/reinstalling-and-patching-your-quicken-subscription-version-after-your-membership-has -

This has corrected the problem. I'll try updating again if the next update mentions that this has been addressed.
This discussion has been closed.