Fidelity Visa Cash Rewards - Trouble Downloading Transactions on Mac Version

Options
CTP
CTP Member
About 3 weeks ago my Fidelity Quicken account started erring when trying to import transactions from the Fidelity/Elan website?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CTP said:
    About 3 weeks ago my Fidelity Quicken account started erring when trying to import transactions from the Fidelity/Elan website?
    Hello @CTP,     

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Could you tell us which error message appeared, and which 'instance' you are using to try to link your accounts to online banking services in the Add Account window? We can provide more assistance once we know this information.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • John Wall
    Options
    I am having this same problem. Fidelity/Elan Financial changed their website in the past month and now when I export a month of transactions and try to import them I get the error:
    Unable to read the selected Web Connect file. Please contact your financial institution.
  • John Wall
    Options
    Elan gave me a workaround for this: Instead of using the Fidelity Website go to FidelityRewards.com and set your account up there. This site still uses the old interface and I was able to download the files I always used to get and it works correctly.
  • John Wall
    Options
    So I am back again this month and now the FidelityRewards.com site has been updated to the new interface and the downloaded files from here don't work either. :s
  • John Wall
    Options
    And another update: Using Accounts/Update Selected Online Accounts and the FidelityRewards Login (Including having to answer my challenge/response question) did import my new transactions so I'm back in business for this month.
This discussion has been closed.