502 Error Message - Citi Bank

smolenr
smolenr Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
Anyone else getting a 502 error message when trying to replicate with Citi Bank? I've been going back and forth with Citi and Quicken on whose responsible and they're both pointing fingers at each other.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    smolenr said:
    Anyone else getting a 502 error message when trying to replicate with Citi Bank? I've been going back and forth with Citi and Quicken on whose responsible and they're both pointing fingers at each other.
    Hello @smonlenr,   

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this online banking error message. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citi accounts and error messages of this kind. You can follow the link provided here for any additional information and any future updates.

I hope that this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Hayman
    Hayman Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    I just called Quicken support on this very same issue and they had me post a log report and then gave me a ticket number and said it was on ongoing issue and that I have to just keep checking here to see if it is resolved. This is crazy! They can't notify me when it is resolved? I have to keep checking here? And on top of this, it seems to be an ONGOING issue that many customers are having that hasn't been resolved? Quicken ... we need better customer experience than this!!
  • Hayman
    Hayman Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    I checked the link as recommended Jared. This issue has been going on since April and is still unresolved!!!!!! Totally unacceptable Quicken!!
  • smolenr
    I agree that this is unacceptable! Especially when I just received an email that the price for Quicken is going up. How about fixing this old issue?
  • Jimal
    Jimal Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed - Speculation] If you poke around a bit on the Citi website, you'll find a page, https://www.citi.com/datamanagement, at which you can supposedly allow access to Quicken by clicking on a prompt and completing the connection process in Quicken with 10 minutes. I say "supposedly" because I've tried several times and it doesn't successfully connect. Our Citi card is our main credit card, so manually entering transactions is tedious under normal circumstances, but especially so at this time of year.

[Removed - Speculation]
  • RickQuick
    RickQuick Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I have this issue currently with Citi, Chase, and Elan. [Removed - Rant]
    Frequently frustrated Quicken user since 1996
  • Timothyh
    Timothyh Member ✭✭
    I have this problem also - for a month or so
  • James Marshall
    James Marshall Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    12-31-2022 Still can't download files QFX from Citi. Absurd!
  • smolenr
    Can someone from Quicken please provide an update to the 502 error message from Citibank? It's been almost a year since the problem began.
  • smolenr
    All, I just talked with Citi Bank from someone who had escalated my question about this. I was told that they know that this is a problem (ongoing for at least a year), BUT there is no resolution date. I'm curious what Quicken has to say?
This discussion has been closed.